Trivex material is a unique, scientifically-advanced category of lens material developed to provide the best balance of performance properties.
Crisp, Clear Vision
Trivex prescription lenses provide the excellent optical quality which helps to reduce eye strain. For reading, computer work, driving, and any time superior visual acuity is important these lenses offer excellent clarity by their excellent optical quality with color dispersal characteristics closely resembling the human eye for less distortion.
Lightweight, Strength and Protection
Trivex material blends the benefits of lightness, thinness and strength to meet the demands of everyday living. It is:
- Highly impact resistant
- Resistant to scratches and solvents
- One of the lightest lens materials on the planet
- The durability plus its stress-free characteristics—make it an excellent choice for rimless (or drill-mount) frames because the material does not crack or craze when drilled or grooved.
- Blocks 100% of harmful UV rays.
Who should wear lenses made with Trivex material?
Lenses made with Trivex material are a great choice for anyone who expects clear, crisp vision, lightweight comfort and protection from their eyewear. They are especially well suited for rimless or drill-mount frames as well as for:
- Tinted sunglasses
- Polarized sunglasses
- Transitions lenses
- Custom free-form progressives.