Roger H. Stewart, M.D. has been one of the leading dermatologists in the South Florida area for over 35 years. Throughout his career, Dr. Stewart has surgically treated more than 80,000 skin cancers, including 20,000 Mohs micrographic surgery cases with plastic reconstruction. Dr. Stewart is recognized as a pioneer in the field of facial cosmetic dermatology. He started doing facial filler injections in 1982 and Botox and lasers in 1995 as well as having a great deal of experience in CoolSculpting for body contouring.
Today, Dr. Stewart’s main area of focus is on cosmetic dermatology. By employing the latest laser technologies and special techniques for Botox and injectable fillers he is able to achieve enhanced and natural results for his patients which are undetectable.
Travel and golf are some of Dr. Stewart’s favorite past times that provide a great deal of enjoyment.But, spending time with family and friends and caring for his patients are his real passions that give him the greatest fulfillment. Patients consistently say Dr. Stewart’s expertise and warmth show through at each appointment. Many comment that their questions are answered before they areasked and the results are what they were told they would be.
Education, Training & Experience
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
Medical Degree: University of Michigan
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology: University of Virginia Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit Michigan – Chief Resident
- Major Retired, U.S. Army Medical Corps, served as a dermatologist for 2 years
- Private practice in South Florida for over 35 years
- Phi Beta Kappa from University of Michigan
- Alpha Omega Alpha from University of Michigan Medical School